Mitsubishi Finance Center in Hurst, TX
Hurst Autoplex Mitsubishi Finance Center
We're here to help you buy your new vehicle!
Looking to purchase or lease a new or used vehicle? No need to worry about finding the right finance option to suit your needs because Hurst Autoplex Mitsubishi's finance team is here to help! With our team of experts and advanced digital tools, we work with drivers from Hurst, Fort Worth, Irving, Arlington, Keller, Dallas and beyond to secure the perfect auto loan, leasing deals, or finance package. Experience a modern and seamless finance process at Hurst Autoplex Mitsubishi!
Financing Made Easy
We aim to provide drivers with a host of ways to expedite the finance process! Drivers can utilize our handy Estimate Monthly Payments tool to get an idea of your monthly payments. Another online finance tool available is the Value Your Trade tool. Drivers interested in trading in a vehicle can utilize our Value Your Trade tool to get a vehicle trade-in estimate! Drivers looking to start the loan approval process can get a jump on the process by filling out our online finance application. We're all about convenience, here at Hurst Autoplex Mitsubishi! If our digital retailing tools aren't ideal, drivers can always contact our finance team to speak with an in-house finance expert!
Auto Finance Vocabulary
- APR: The Annual Percentage Rate.
- Assignment: A transfer of a loan from one lender to another.
- Base Price: The costs of a car with standard equip incentives & freight.
- Certificate of Title: A Legal document issued by a state at the time of sale.
- Co-signer: A person who takes on a loan if the orig. borrower stops pay.
- Default: Failure to meet the terms of the loan.
- Interest: A percentage charge for a loan.
- MSRP: Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price.
- Refinance: When one loan is used to pay off another.
- Term: The length of the loan, 24, 48, 60... months.
- Underwriting: Verifying the data used to obtain a loan.